Weekly update for the Valley of Fort Wayne Scottish Rite for the week of September 19, 2016:
- Our lease at our present location will expire in August of 2017 and so we are in the process of locating an office facility and will be utilizing the Shrine for Stated Meetings and Convocations. We will hold our 1st stated meeting at that location on November 8, 2016. This should be a much more spacious and comfortable location for us as we take the next step in this transition. We thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
- Reminder: Please have your member card at upcoming meetings/degrees as we will be transitioning to a barcode scanner check-in system. This will help streamline the process and help us keep track of degree information and attendance at these events.
- The 2017-2018 Line heads will be meeting this week to finalize their calendar. We are looking forward to some exciting events in the year to come!
- Brother To Brother Calling is next Monday, September 26th at the Valley offices at 6pm.
- Valley calenadar url: https://www.aasr-ftwayne.org/valley-info/scottishritecalendar please refer to this or subscribe to it on your smartphones to make sure you know what’s coming up. The gmail address for this calendar is email@example.com.
Have a great week!
Valley of Fort Wayne Scottish Rite